Favorite Quotes

Therefore do no worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. – Matthew 6:34

Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery. - Jane Austen

If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. -Mary Engelbreit

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Eve

My CZT business cards came today!

Moo.com is awesome. The cards turned out a lot thicker and "professional" feeling than I expected. They are a little plain looking so if someone did not know what Zentangle was I would not expect anyone to take a second look at them. Regardless I like them. The back of the cards have a QR code for more tech savy people to scan and link directly to this blog. I plan on leaving my cards around in the local places that have cork boards and such. I'm not actively holding organized classes like some of my fellow local CZTs but I want to be ready if someone would approach or contact me.

Next week will be my first week I will start teaching my two weekly Zentangle classes to 24 young ladies at my residential facility. I bought an easily portable easel last week. Yea for the Hobby Lobby app with 40% off coupons. I need to buy craft paper or something to draw on for my presentations. If I do not have time to go to Jerry's, the local art store, I will probably buy a flip board from Office Depot or Office Max. Maybe over the Thanksgiving weekend I will practice on a few family members.....now I have a few more things to add to my packing list.

Now for a few Zentangle tiles I made this past week:


Now for some older tangled tiles:



Throwback picture of the week: My second (and only major) cross stitch project. I started this my sophomore year from college and finished a year after graduating.

No comments:

Post a Comment