Favorite Quotes

Therefore do no worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. – Matthew 6:34

Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery. - Jane Austen

If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. -Mary Engelbreit

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Drawing Class

We have been doing a series of self-portraits in class for the past couple weeks.

This is about as far as I got in class.

Ta-da! I feel like it was cheating because we took a picture, projected it on a wall, traced part of it, and then added the tone. 
This is a distorted quasi self-portrait. I can tell I got frustrated while working on it. 

This is what I started working on in class. It's a self-portrait from looking in the mirror. I need to finish working on it tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment