Favorite Quotes

Therefore do no worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. – Matthew 6:34

Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery. - Jane Austen

If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. -Mary Engelbreit

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Crochet Binge Part 2

Right before I moved I completed my hours for residency for the Virginia Board of Counseling. Due to the stress of moving and my last weeks of work, I failed to give my faithful supervisor a gift. I hope to have this done by the time I become licensed. I hope to take my exam in the next month or so. Right now it is a wait and see game. My life at the moment is exercising, applying for jobs, and crocheting.

 I am starting to miss drawing and/or zentangling. I need to get back to drawing because I plan on taking another art class in the Spring. It will likely either be drawing II or fundamental of design. I'm hoping I can get away with skipping the fundamentals class. Art therapy programs only accept specific credits.







No comments:

Post a Comment