Favorite Quotes

Therefore do no worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. – Matthew 6:34

Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery. - Jane Austen

If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. -Mary Engelbreit

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Crochet Binge

At the end of July, my husband received new orders and since then we have moved to the Northern Virginia area. Prior to receiving the orders, we had already scheduled a vacation in August. I am a rather flexible person but I was not about to give up my planned out vacation.

While on vacation aside from jet skiing daily and an emergency vet visit, I started and finished a new crochet project. I wanted to make gifts for some of my coworkers. I ended up giving it to them a couple weeks before my last day so they wouldn't necessarily associate it with a good-bye gift. They may have done so anyway but oh well. 

I found the idea on pinterst.com from http://darlombfiberart.wordpress.com/2014/05/03/crochet-coiled-basket-guidelines-ideas/. This blog has a great set of instructions if you too are interested. 







No comments:

Post a Comment